Canada is one of the favourite places for anyone to live. This is really because their governments were in charge of creating a program of life dedicated to giving the very best situations to its inhabitants. Furthermore, it is among the countries with natural cities as well as its authorities make it a highly ecological destination that takes complete advantage of its resources without negatively impacting the surroundings.
Its levels of quality of life are extremely high that 3 of the major metropolitan areas are in the ranking of the 10 metropolitan areas with the best quality of life in the world, specifically: Vancouver, Toronto and also Ottawa (More on: eta canada apply).Probably the most curious facts is that it was in Canada where the glove was created, in 1883, despite the fact that Canadian sports par excellence are lacrosse and also ice hockey. And, to carry on with the list, we enumerate some other fascinating details as follows.
- 1. In Canada, there exists a rate of 1 teacher for every 12 pupils, which helps an individual education and learning that has led the country to have among the finest academic programs in the world, with all the biggest production of adults of productive age that have had college education. Furthermore, each province is autonomous and they are free to create their very own academic technique since there is no national system to rule it.
- 2. In 1967 the very first UFO airstrip on earth was constructed in the province of Alberta, specifically in San Paul, Canada. The first idea belongs to ??W. R. Treleaven and also Ken Reed and it comprised in making a small airstrip that would be built using stones from every state of Canada. Additionally, official flags will be positioned around it representing all of the provinces and, in the middle, it would be placed a time capsule having instructions to be opened on June 3, 2067.
- 3. Yet another of the most peculiar characteristics of Canada could be found in their traditions. One of the primary customs of the country, there is the supposed “Polar Bear Plunge.” It is actually a type of ritual that contains welcoming the New Year through a cold bath within the Pacific Ocean every January 1st. Annually, countless Canadians perform this practice.
- 4. The name of the country derives from the Iroquois indigenous word “kanata”, whose translation means “settlement” or “hut set”, the term was first utilized by the traveler Jacques Cartier . For the researcher Juan Francisco Maura, the word Canada comes from the name given by the Basque and also Portuguese fishermen to the channel between the island of Newfoundland and the Labrador Peninsula.
- 5. Canada is the second country with the cleanest air on earth. Its primary cities are made of eco-friendly infrastructures, dispersed in a manner that quickly decongests traffic. Moreover, its production follows the thought of ??renewable energy and gives its products a recyclable and also eco-friendly treatment.
More: eta canada apply